- Product Details
Detailed Product Description
50 - 150 m 400kgs Pedal Suspended Working Platform Scaffold Systems
1. The pedal suspended platform is characterized by unique and novel design. The suspended platform goes up and down through operator’s pedal force. Without the pedal force, the platform will be automatically locked.
2. The operator can control the lift speed of the pedal suspended platform that operates smoothly during the whole lifting process. Its lifting height is dependent on the length of wire rope.
3. the machine body of pedal suspended platform has simple and reasonable structure and scientific interior design.
4. the wire rope is inΩ-sharp within the machine body through specific design. The pedal force can be converted into mechanical drag force through negative loking technology
5. apart from the fundamentally configured combination-type suspension arm, there still have scaffolding-type and clamping-type suspension arms for customers to choose
6. user can use the suspended platform from 2m to 6m according to their need. The pedal suspended platform has the advantages of easy dismounting and convenient transportation, which is very suitable for coatin, heat preservation, plastering maintenance, cleaning and other constructions for high-rise building. It is the new mechanical equipment for operations at height.
7. The products of pedal suspended platform can be divided into two types: the pedal suspended platform operated by two people and the one operated by one people.
Rated load: 400kgs
The basic configured platform is 4m, and it is no longer than 6m
Permissible length type(mm)1000.2000.3000
Locking rope angle
Max stopping distance(mm)
Lift height of suspended platform (m)
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||20 Day(s)|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Eastern Europe, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Central & Southern Asia, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
- Related Products